Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Maybe I should have given more updates

Ok, so things are like this. Dad has his good days and bad. We had to take him back to the emergency room on Tues, they popped him full of pain medicine and sent him home. Wed, he is ok. Today, he is ok. So who knows what the hell is going on. But I am thankful that most days it seems like he's better. I'm not sure what made him get really sick again though. That scares me.

We might have found a house for my parents, but there's some sticky stuff with that. Nothing can go smoothly right now. Good news, the plan is to still go to Vegas. It's sort of my parents forcing us type of thing.

Also, got engaged this weekend. Peter was going to wait until Vegas, but with everything going on, he didn't know if we were going. Plus it cheered me up a lot. So yeah!! By the way, Sam, will be one of my bridesmaids? Was going to call you, but have not had time. Been at my parents almost 24/7 except for to work and sleep. Don't know any dates, but thinking summer of 07 so that way it gives me some time.

Oh and thank you all very much for your support. It means a lot to me. I almost can't wait to read all of the blogs, even from the people I do not know that well. It makes me feel very connected and I like that. Love you all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rama said...

Glad your pop is feeling better. It'll take a while before he's moving around.

And silly... you don't need to ask. I expect to be one. :)

9/01/2005 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope its the beginning of an upswing for you up there.

9/02/2005 6:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Sorry with so much going on...It hasn't really hit me I'm getting married! But very excited!!

9/02/2005 8:17 AM  
Blogger liz said...

congratulations! (go to www.indiebride.com and hit the 'kvetch.' Trust me.) i really hope everything else starts going better too :) *hugs*

9/02/2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger nell said...

yayyy! congrats!!! on more than one count. hope your dad progresses from here on out. enjoy your trip, too, you def. deserve a break :)

9/02/2005 4:30 PM  
Blogger liz said...

more hugs and well wishes, since you haven't updated :)

9/07/2005 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home