Name:
Location: Puyallup, Washington, United States

I'm just a normal 40 hour a week, working woman that is trying to save money wherever she can. I have a wonderful husband and two big kitties and hope to have children in the near future. I enjoy being around my huge extended family, playing softball, and various games of all kinds.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Stupid America

I don't understand why we have to be so pigheaded sometimes. How long are we going to battle with this little island below us??? Do you think we'll even budge if Casto dies?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ozzy said...

i'd say if we could get a young president in office we might have a chance of the emabargo ending, mostly because i think the younger generations feel so detached from the reasons behind it. most of the guys around me don't know anything about it, and i consider myself barely an exception.

i think that bush isn't going to accept anything from cuba, b/c then america would be indebted to castro in some way, and they're afraid that it'd come back to bite them in the ass. now he's just being stupid, in my opinion. he's showing that he's no better than castro by not accepting aid that could save the lives of his citizens!

9/14/2005 8:49 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

i agree completely. i just think it's retarded to bring politics into the business of saving lives.

9/14/2005 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home